415 N York St, Pottstown, PA 194643 beds, 1 bath, 1,264 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Application fee is $40.00
Tenant is responsible for water, sewer, trash, and all other utilities.
Please call 484-955-0084. Leave a message and someone will get back to you regarding a showing.
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $45,000
- Price/sqft: $36
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 260 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,264 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Oil
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 160033968009
- Zillow Home ID: 9882406
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 415 N York Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19464, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% less than in Pottstown, and 66.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 19464 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pottstown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19464 home values.
- 417 N York St Pottstown, PA$102K311,264
- 413 N York St Pottstown, PA$136K311,264
- 411 N York St Pottstown, PA$131K311,264
- 419 N York St Pottstown, PA$96K31.51,264
- 421 N York St Pottstown, PA$103K311,278
- 409 N York St Pottstown, PA$128K311,264
- 407 N York St Pottstown, PA$124K311,274
- 405 N York St Pottstown, PA$155K322,338
- 423 N York St Pottstown, PA$114K311,120
- 403 N York St Pottstown, PA$118K311,548
- E 7th St Pottstown, PA$129K321,080
- 30 E 7th St Pottstown, PA$100K21768
- 401 N York St Pottstown, PA$111K311,482
- 427 N York St Pottstown, PA$117K411,564
- 399 N York St Pottstown, PA$107K41.51,482
- 397 N York St Pottstown, PA$105K411,482
- 27 E 7th St Pottstown, PA$103K311,238
- 431 N York St Pottstown, PA$105K311,333
- 18 E 7th St Pottstown, PA--------
- 395 N York St Pottstown, PA$103K411,482
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.