- Lot: 1.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- 69 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,221 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2001 for $110,000
- Price/sqft: $73
- MLS #: 07391083
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Amenities \ None, Basement \ Slab/None, Construction \ Steel Frame, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Central, Exterior Features \ Deck/Patio, Exterior Features \ Out Building, Exterior Features \ Porch, Fireplace Location \ In Great/Family Room, Heating Source \ Propane, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Heating Type \ Heat Pump, Interior Features \ Ceilings - Vaulted, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Interior Features \ Gas Logs, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Breakfast Area, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In, Laundry Location \ Hall, Laundry Type \ Room, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Parking \ Parking Pad, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Roof Type \ Metal/Steel, Rooms \ Loft, Rooms \ Master On Main Level, Style \ Other (See Remarks), Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Water/Sewer \ Septic Tank
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,705 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 0030 B 0013
- Zillow Home ID: 69959608
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $62-150K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Atlanta Metro home values will increase 5.3% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|425 Riverside St Franklin, GA||$189K||5||4||2,990|
|450 Riverside St Franklin, GA||$111K||4||2||1,376|
|490 Riverside St Franklin, GA||$153K||4||3.5||2,632|
|485 Riverside St Franklin, GA||$111K||2||2||1,194|
|297 Riverside St Franklin, GA||$171K||5||4||3,790|
|200 Riverside St Franklin, GA||$235K||3||2.5||2,672|
|181 Riverside St Franklin, GA||$229K||3||2.5||2,060|
|104 Riverside St Franklin, GA||--||--||--||--|
|102 Riverside St Franklin, GA||--||--||--||--|
|100 Riverside St Franklin, GA||$104K||3||2||1,348|
|103 Riverside St Franklin, GA||--||--||--||--|
|590 Riverside St Franklin, GA||$119K||4||2||1,496|
|575 Riverside St Franklin, GA||$244K||4||4||2,446|
|75 Riverside St Franklin, GA||$271K||4||3.5||2,588|
|10 Riverside St Franklin, GA||$141K||3||2||1,954|
|234 Glover Rd Franklin, GA||$158K||3||2.5||3,420|
|625 Riverside St Franklin, GA||$163K||4||3||2,188|
|940 Mary Johnson Dr Franklin, GA||$68K||3||2||1,401|
|1000 Bevis Rd Franklin, GA||$57K||3||2||924|
|1019 Bevis Rd Franklin, GA||$153K||4||2||1,556|
Nearby Schools in Franklin
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!