- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4150 SE 102nd Ave, Portland, OR 972663 beds, 1 bath, 1,680 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $162,500
- Price/sqft: $97
- Finished basement, 840 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 220 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Parcel #: R181589
- Zillow Home ID: 53880860
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4150 Se 102nd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lents, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 134.2% greater than in Portland, and 64.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lents home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lents home values.
- 4136 SE 102nd Ave Portland, OR$174K31985
- 10225 SE Boise St Portland, OR$172K31840
- 4124 SE 102nd Ave Portland, OR$162K31840
- 4214 SE 102nd Ave Portland, OR$154K31840
- 10224 SE Boise St Portland, OR$166K31840
- 10235 SE Boise St Portland, OR$171K31895
- 4112 SE 102nd Ave Portland, OR$185K311,164
- 10234 SE Boise St Portland, OR$152K31840
- 4135 SE 103rd Ave Portland, OR$169K41.5840
- 4230 SE 102nd Ave Portland, OR$167K31840
- 4149 SE 102nd Ave Portland, OR$264K321,678
- 4100 SE 102nd Ave Portland, OR$165K31840
- 4137 SE 102nd Ave Portland, OR$186K31875
- 4125 SE 103rd Ave Portland, OR$169K31840
- 4161 SE 102nd Ave Portland, OR$187K31.5893
- 4149 SE 103rd Ave Portland, OR$172K31840
- 4125 SE 102nd Ave Portland, OR$188K32864
- 4205 SE 102nd Ave Portland, OR$199K321,390
- 4113 SE 103rd Ave Portland, OR$245K321,966
- 4300 SE 102nd Ave Portland, OR$179K421,254
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!