4151 E Kensington St, Springfield, MO 658095 beds, 4.5 baths, 5,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 356 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $20
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2008
- Price/sqft: $113
- MLS #: 11313293
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 2350 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Architecture \ Traditional, Association Includes \ Snow Removal, Association Includes \ Trash Service, Association Info: HOA \ Yes, Association Info: HOA Dues Period \ Yearly, Basement Type \ Full - Finished, Basement Type \ Poured Concrete, Basement Type \ Walkout, Basement Type: Basement \ Yes, Cooling \ Ceiling Fans, Cooling \ Central, Cooling \ Zoned, Cooling Source \ Electric, Dining \ Formal Dining, Dining \ Kitchen/Dining Combo, Dining \ Living/Dining Combo, Docks/Slips \ No, Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Equipment \ Electric Air Filter, Equipment \ Sound System W/O Cmp, Exterior Extras \ Curbs, Exterior Extras \ Deck, Exterior Extras \ Deck/Covered, Exterior Extras \ Gutters & Downspouts, Exterior Extras \ Patio, Exterior Extras \ Satellite Dish, Exterior Extras \ Sprinkler/In-Ground, Exterior Material \ Brick, Fencing \ Other, Fencing \ Partial, Fencing \ Wood, Fireplace Location \ Family Room, Fireplace Location \ Kitchen, Fireplace Location \ Living Room, Fireplace Location: Fireplace \ Yes, Flood Insurance \ Not Required, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, FP Type/Amenities \ Gas, FP Type/Amenities \ Two or More, Garage/Parking \ 3+ Car Attached Garage, Gas \ Natural, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Amenities \ Cable TV, Interior Amenities \ Drapes/Curtains-All, Interior Amenities \ Fire Alarm, Interior Amenities \ High Speed Internet, Interior Amenities \ Intercom, Interior Amenities \ Jetted Bathtub, Interior Amenities \ Shade/Blinds/Shutters, Interior Amenities \ Walk-In Shower, Interior Amenities \ Wet Bar, Lake/River \ None, Lot \ Cul de Sac, Other Rooms \ Bedroom(Downstairs), Other Rooms \ Bedroom-Master (Main Floor), Other Rooms \ Family Room (Lower Floor), Other Rooms \ Family Room (Main Floor), Other Rooms \ Formal Living Room, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Other Rooms \ Guest Facility, Other Rooms \ Hearth Room, Other Rooms \ Living Areas (3+), Other Rooms \ Office, Property Sub-Type \ Single Family, Road Surface \ Street - Asphalt, Roofing Material \ Composition, Sewer \ Sanitary Sewer, Stories \ 1.5 Story, Utility Room \ Main Floor, Water \ City Water, Water Heater \ Water Heater - Electric, Waterfront/View \ None, Windows \ Thermal Pane
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 5,200 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 183
- Lot width: 92
- Parcel #: 1234400326
- Zillow Home ID: 83715398
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4151 E Kensington Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 65809 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17% less than in Springfield, and 23.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 65809 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Springfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 65809 home values.
- 4163 E Kensington St Springfield, MO$411K433,604
- 4139 E Kensington St Springfield, MO$537K53.54,821
- 4154 E Kensington St Springfield, MO$397K42.53,835
- 4175 E Kensington St Springfield, MO------5,300
- 4142 E Kensington St Springfield, MO$405K32.52,784
- 2478 S Windsong Ave Springfield, MO$521K43.54,652
- 4135 E Windsong Ct Springfield, MO$465K43.54,081
- 2466 S Windsong Ave Springfield, MO$324K332,808
- 4144 E Windsong Ct Springfield, MO$608K54.55,413
- 2496 S Windsong Ave Springfield, MO$411K43.53,337
- 4178 E Kensington St Springfield, MO$325K42.52,658
- 4161 E Wilshire St Springfield, MO$464K434,335
- 4149 E Wilshire St Springfield, MO$420K53.54,339
- 2508 S Windsong Ave Springfield, MO--443,465
- 4173 E Wilshire St Springfield, MO$501K43.54,866
- 4137 E Wilshire St Springfield, MO$433K54.54,564
Nearby Schools in Springfield
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.