- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4151 Terra Alta Dr, San Ramon, CA 945823 beds, 2 baths, 2,234 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $925,500
- Price/sqft: $414
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 486 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,234 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: 2125030110
- Zillow Home ID: 18449242
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4151 Terra Alta Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94582 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.8% higher than in San Ramon, and 67.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94582 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Ramon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94582 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,500 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1978
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 110 Radford Ct San Ramon, CA$932K322,496
- 4104 Greenwich Dr San Ramon, CA$1.23M52.53,292
- 112 Radford Ct San Ramon, CA$929K432,788
- 4105 Greenwich Dr San Ramon, CA$1.06M42.53,176
- 4152 Terra Alta Dr San Ramon, CA$921K42.52,374
- 4097 Greenwich Dr San Ramon, CA$1.15M42.52,813
- 4144 Terra Alta Dr San Ramon, CA$1.05M42.52,813
- 114 Radford Ct San Ramon, CA$993K432,696
- 4113 Greenwich Dr San Ramon, CA$960K42.52,788
- 4136 Terra Alta Dr San Ramon, CA$901K322,160
- 4096 Greenwich Dr San Ramon, CA$1.59M43.53,117
- 115 Radford Ct San Ramon, CA$1.15M42.53,176
- 111 Radford Ct San Ramon, CA$935K42.52,374
- 4089 Greenwich Dr San Ramon, CA$1.39M42.53,038
- 113 Radford Ct San Ramon, CA$995K42.52,813
- 93 Lewes Ct San Ramon, CA$1.26M433,744
- 4128 Terra Alta Dr San Ramon, CA$1.15M42.53,176
- 5113 Athens Dr San Ramon, CA$947K322,160
- 4119 Greenwich Dr San Ramon, CA$868K432,374
- 95 Lewes Ct San Ramon, CA$1.56M42.53,012
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.