4154 43rd St, San Diego, CA 921056 beds, 4 baths, 3,166 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Up & coming area in City Heights near Kensington, Talmadge & Normal Heights!
- Lot: 10,497 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1929
- 405 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $205
- MLS #: 140019945
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,166 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 4713612300
- Zillow Home ID: 17003254
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4154 43rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92105 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 30.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 114.3% greater than in San Diego, and 11.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92105 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92105 home values.
- 4164-4168 43rd St San Diego, CA$484K542,239
- 4157 Van Dyke Ave APT 7 San Diego, CA$154K21660
- 4157 Van Dyke Ave APT 2 San Diego, CA$167K21794
- 4157 Van Dyke Ave APT 1 San Diego, CA$224K22935
- 4157 Van Dyke Ave APT 6 San Diego, CA$171K21.5788
- 4157 Van Dyke Ave APT 3 San Diego, CA$151K11660
- 4157 Van Dyke Ave APT 5 San Diego, CA$180K22728
- 4157 Van Dyke Ave APT 4 San Diego, CA$161K21660
- 4147-4151 Van Dyke Ave San Diego, CA$444K941,662
- 4163-4167 Van Dyke Ave San Diego, CA$526K652,462
- 4143 Van Dyke Ave APT D San Diego, CA$193K21750
- 4143 Van Dyke Ave San Diego, CA$663K843,020
- 4283 Orange Ave San Diego, CA$255K21684
- 4169 Van Dyke Ave San Diego, CA$331K21948
- 4190 43rd St San Diego, CA$252K21624
- 4275 Orange Ave San Diego, CA$254K21600
- 4133-4137 Van Dyke Ave San Diego, CA$454K432,076
- 4175 Van Dyke Ave San Diego, CA$254K11608
- 4157 43rd St San Diego, CA$249K52.5870
- 4151 43rd St San Diego, CA$355K32926
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.