- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4154 Bedford Way, Southport, NC 284613 beds, 2 baths, 1,501 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $193,500
- Price/sqft: $129
- Parking: 0 space
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,501 sqft
- Parcel #: 220IC062
- Zillow Home ID: 78227578
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4154 Bedford Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28461, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1100% higher than in Saint James, and 68.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28461 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint James.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28461 home values.
- 4155 Windham Ln NC$357K332,300
- 4150 Bedford Way Southport, NC$314K331,891
- 4151 Windham Ln Southport, NC$264K331,566
- Windham Ln NC$357K332,300
- 4154 Buckingham Ct Southport, NC$258K332,033
- 4154 Windham Ln # L Southport, NC--Studio----
- 4152 Buckingham Ct Southport, NC$270K331,936
- 4156 Buckingham Ct Southport, NC$215K321,736
- 4150 Windham Ln Southport, NC$250K32.51,701
- 4141 Churchill Cir SE # L-83 Southport, NC$165K--21,501
- 4130 Churchill Cir SE Southport, NC$289K332,101
- 4158 Buckingham Ct Southport, NC$218K221,624
- 4131 Churchill Cir SE Southport, NC$229K322,001
- 4131 Winthrop Cir Saint James, NC$267K421,792
- 4153 Buckingham Ct Southport, NC$274K332,008
- 4151 Buckingham Ct Southport, NC--Studio----
- 4155 Buckingham Ct Southport, NC--------
- 4159 Buckingham Ct Southport, NC$227K321,735
- 4130 Winthrop Cir # 101 Southport, NC--Studio----
- 4132 Churchill Cir SE Southport, NC$211K321,618
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292