- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4156 Puu Panini Ave, Honolulu, HI 9681621 beds, 9 baths, 6,610 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.96 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 21
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 6,610 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2117411481
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4156 Puu Panini Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kaimuki market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 85.7% less than in Honolulu, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Kaimuki home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kaimuki home values.
- 4178 Puu Panini Ave Honolulu, HI$2.19M422,480
- 4204 Puu Panini Ave Honolulu, HI$1.13M421,908
- 4168 Puu Panini Ave Honolulu, HI$2.72M107.54,539
- 520 Huanui Pl Honolulu, HI$1.33M421,254
- 4210 Puu Panini Ave Honolulu, HI$1.12M41.51,558
- 519 Huanui Pl Honolulu, HI$1.54M63.52,104
- 4210 Puu Panini Ave APT A Honolulu, HI$1.31M221,513
- 4220 Puu Panini Ave Honolulu, HI$1.45M331,761
- 519 22nd Ave Honolulu, HI$5.19M2196,402
- 4175A Huanui St Honolulu, HI$936K421,551
- 526 Huanui Pl Honolulu, HI$868K31880
- 4210 Puu Panini Ave APT B Honolulu, HI$977K531,596
- 525 Huanui Pl Honolulu, HI$879K31856
- 4167 Huanui St APT A Honolulu, HI$986K321,496
- 4207 Huanui St APT B Honolulu, HI$1.07M521,680
- 4226 Puu Panini Ave Honolulu, HI$1.3M411,014
- 4197 Huanui St APT B Honolulu, HI$899K321,060
- 530 Huanui Pl Honolulu, HI$1.05M421,752
- 4175 Huanui St Honolulu, HI$938K31.51,006
- 4167 Huanui St APT B Honolulu, HI$922K321,250
Nearby Schools in Honolulu
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.