- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4156 SE Woodward St, Portland, OR 972023 beds, 2 baths, 1,594 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,175 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $345,000
- Price/sqft: $216
- Finished basement, 540 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 286 sqft
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,594 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Parcel #: R255094
- Zillow Home ID: 53942561
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4156 Se Woodward Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Richmond, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.8% lower than in Portland, and 38.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Richmond home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Richmond home values.
- 4202 SE Woodward St Portland, OR$432K212,178
- 4146 SE Woodward St Portland, OR$301K211,037
- 4157 SE Brooklyn St Portland, OR$338K311,105
- 4145 SE Brooklyn St Portland, OR$339K211,051
- 2917 SE 43rd Ave Portland, OR$356K31.51,530
- 2909 SE 43rd Ave Portland, OR$356K221,062
- 4155 SE Woodward St Portland, OR$367K321,542
- 4207 SE Brooklyn St Portland, OR$403K32.51,394
- 4205 SE Woodward St Portland, OR$379K521,357
- 4145 SE Woodward St Portland, OR$379K31.752,016
- 4124 SE Woodward St Portland, OR$370K221,211
- 4215 SE Woodward St Portland, OR$327K311,323
- 4125 SE Brooklyn St Portland, OR$434K532,142
- 4135 SE Woodward St Portland, OR$328K31.51,004
- 3003 SE 43rd Ave Portland, OR$434K51.51,942
- 4156-4158 SE Taggart St Portland, OR$334K211,000
- 4225 SE Woodward St Portland, OR$323K311,251
- 4206 SE Taggart St Portland, OR$414K412,278
- 4148 SE Taggart St Portland, OR$290K221,204
- 4160 SE Brooklyn St Portland, OR$342K31.51,192
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!