- Lot: 6,255 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Views: 2,166 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $875,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $603
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 430 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ No Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Satellite Dish, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,450 sqft
- Lot depth: 92
- Lot width: 68
- Parcel #: 048232090
- Zillow Home ID: 15553971
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $610-905K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94019 home values will increase 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.2% increase for Half Moon Bay as a whole. Among 94019 homes, this home is valued 2.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 26.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94019, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% less than in Half Moon Bay, and 90.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94019 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Half Moon Bay.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94019 home values.
|418 Casa Del Mar Dr Half Moon Bay, CA||$802K||4||2||1,460|
|10 Judith Ct Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.43M||3||3||2,620|
|414 Casa Del Mar Dr Half Moon Bay, CA||$918K||4||2||1,900|
|413 Casa Del Mar Dr Half Moon Bay, CA||$899K||3||2.5||2,120|
|415 Casa Del Mar Dr Half Moon Bay, CA||$782K||3||2||1,450|
|20 Judith Ct Half Moon Bay, CA||$795K||3||2||1,450|
|412 Casa Del Mar Dr Half Moon Bay, CA||$784K||3||2||1,450|
|421 Beach Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.06M||4||3||2,290|
|419 Beach Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$897K||4||2||1,970|
|411 Casa Del Mar Dr Half Moon Bay, CA||$806K||4||2||1,640|
|423 Beach Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.15M||5||3||2,850|
|417 Beach Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$996K||4||2.5||2,320|
|410 Antoinette Ln Half Moon Bay, CA||$805K||4||2||1,640|
|412 Antoinette Ln Half Moon Bay, CA||$787K||3||2||1,450|
|417 Casa Del Mar Dr Half Moon Bay, CA||$782K||4||2||1,640|
|420 Casa Del Mar Dr Half Moon Bay, CA||$786K||3||2||1,450|
|410 Casa Del Mar Dr Half Moon Bay, CA||$795K||4||2||1,650|
|425 Beach Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$897K||3||2||1,800|
|415 Beach Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.13M||5||3||2,850|
|30 Judith Ct Half Moon Bay, CA||$835K||4||2||1,640|
Nearby Schools in Half Moon Bay
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!