- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
416 Dahlia Ave # A-1, Corona Del Mar, CA 926252 beds, 2 baths, 1,353 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Multi Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $1,054,000
- Price/sqft: $779
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: None, 2 spaces
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Great Room, Loft, Parking Type: Garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,353 sqft
- Heating: None
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 93801226
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 25746274
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 416 Dahlia Avenue # A-1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92625 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 188% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2266.8% greater than in Orange, and 709% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92625 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92625 home values.
- # A-2$1.44M------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.