- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- 65 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 878
- All time views: 1,255
- 33 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $63,000
- Price/sqft: $66
- MLS #: 21375611
- Exterior: Aluminum
- Heat: ForcedAir
- Lot Information: Sidewalks
- Sq Ft Source: Assessor
- Trans Type: Sale
- Water Heater: Gas
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Inspection Warranties: Not Applicable
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Appliances: Dryer
- Appliances: Washer
- Foundation: Crawl
- Optional Level Below Grade: No Basement
- Appliances: Microwave
- Contingency: Act With No Contingency
- Appliances: Cook Top Gas
- Utility Options: High Speed Internet Avail
- Utility Options: Cable Connected
- Appliances: Separate Freezer
- Interior: Attic Access
- Master Bedroom Description: Main Level
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Shower Stall
- Interior: Wood Work Painted
- Utility Prim Sewage Disp: Municipal Sewer Connected
- Utility Prim Water Source: Municipal Water Connected
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Porch: Covered Porch
- Cool: Central Electric
- Equipment: Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Amenities: Driveway Asphalt
- Exterior Amenities: Fence Full Rear
- Lot Information: Tree Mature
- Lot Information: Street Lights
- Lot Information: Trees Small
- Ownership Interest Types: NoAssoc
- Eating Area: Family Room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,356 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1951
- Lot depth: 100 ft
- Lot width: 53 ft
- Parcel #: 491028116002000502
- Zillow Home ID: 1174982
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $88-89K.
Price this home
Choose your own comparables to figure out a good offer price.Choose comps
Popularity on Zillow
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this zip code relative to other zip codes in the same metropolitan area. A particular zip code may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Nearby Schools in Beech Grove
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.