416 Maryland Ave APT 1A, Staten Island, NY 103051 bed, 1 bath, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1976
- 254 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $516
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: May 2010 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $199
- MLS #: 1089594
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Granite countertop, Living room, Playground, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2136645284
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 416 Maryland Avenue APT 1A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rosebank, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% lower than in New York, and 96.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Rosebank home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rosebank home values.