416 Millburn Ave, Millburn, NJ 070413 beds, 3 baths, 1,664 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1930
- 115 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $318
- MLS #: 3144425
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,664 sqft
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 1201102000000016
- Zillow Home ID: 38676183
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 416 Millburn Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07041 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in Millburn, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 07041 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Millburn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07041 home values.
- 8 Blaine St Millburn, NJ$644K312,552
- 412 Millburn Ave Millburn, NJ$575K----1,440
- 408 Millburn Ave Millburn, NJ$496K54--
- 418 Millburn Ave Millburn, NJ$539K421,759
- 408 Millburn Ave Millburn, NJ$629K541,536
- 14 Blaine St Millburn, NJ$437K----1,648
- 1 Douglas St Millburn, NJ$520K31.51,743
- 418 Millburn Ave Millburn, NJ$319K21--
- 406 Millburn Ave Millburn, NJ$435K----1,452
- 420 Millburn Ave Millburn, NJ$402K632,637
- 20 Blaine St Millburn, NJ$591K----2,424
- 2 Duncan St Millburn, NJ$554K----1,730
- 404 Millburn Ave Millburn, NJ$588K----1,518
- 13 Blaine St Millburn, NJ$437K311,179
- 17 Blaine St Millburn, NJ$493K321,111
- 422 Millburn Ave Millburn, NJ$474K31.51,441
- 24 Blaine St Millburn, NJ$496K41.51,202
- 402 Millburn Ave Millburn, NJ$429K----1,680
- 5 Douglas St Millburn, NJ$525K----1,475
- 26 Blaine St Millburn, NJ$410K----1,504
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.