Lots of natural light and neutral colors throughout the house give it a open feel. New windows and new hot water heater provide energy-efficient savings. Fixtures, fixtures, flooring and paint are new through the house.
A completely new kitchen, large, open concept living areas, and a cozy gas log fireplace provide a perfect spaces for entertaining or family time.
All three bedrooms are extra large, and extra closets provide great storage spaces. Both bathrooms are good-sized and have been updated. The large indoor laundry room gives plenty of working and storage space.
There are lots of outdoor opportunities in the back yard. The big deck is perfect for hosting a BBQ, and the detached storage building is a great place for projects. Chain-link fencing in the back yard makes this home perfect for pet owners. A three-car carport in the front of the house gives plenty of parking space.
Contact Jo Patton to schedule a time to look at this great deal!
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- 45 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,121 all time views
- 25 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $31,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $17
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 3 spaces, 400 sqft
- AIR CONDITIONING \ Central-Electric, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range/Oven, Baths \ 2, Class \ RESIDENTIAL, DINING AREAS \ Kitchen/Dining, ELECTRICITY \ City, Exterior Finish \ Brick Veneer, FENCING \ Chain Linked, FLOORS \ Carpet, FLOORS \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Slab, GAS \ Natural, HEATING \ Central, HEATING \ Gas, INSIDE INCLUSIONS \ Dryer Connection, INSIDE INCLUSIONS \ Washer Connection, LIVING AREAS \ One, OCCUPANT \ Vacant, PATIO/DECK \ Deck, ROAD FRONTAGE \ City Street, ROAD FRONTAGE \ Paved, ROOF \ Composition, ROOMS \ Den, ROOMS \ Study/Office, SEWER \ City, Style \ 1 Story, Type \ SINGLE FAMILY RESIDENCE, UTILITY \ Room, WATER \ City, WATER HEATER \ Gas
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Foundation type: Footing
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,926 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1335-00-001-009-0-000-00
- Zillow Home ID: 84320302
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $65-94K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will increase 2.4% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|414 N 19th St Duncan, OK||$61K||3||1||1,282|
|418 N 19th St Duncan, OK||$48K||2||1||1,028|
|601 N 18th St Duncan, OK||$47K||3||2||1,148|
|412 N 19th St Duncan, OK||$52K||3||2||1,167|
|420 N 19th St Duncan, OK||$52K||2||1||1,101|
|603 N 18th St Duncan, OK||$49K||3||1||1,287|
|605 N 18th St Duncan, OK||$45K||3||1||970|
|415 N 19th St Duncan, OK||$48K||3||1||1,108|
|417 N 19th St Duncan, OK||$57K||3||1||1,154|
|411 N 19th St Duncan, OK||$69K||3||1||1,640|
|607 N 18th St Duncan, OK||$54K||3||1||1,279|
|410 N 19th St Duncan, OK||$68K||3||2||1,426|
|422 N 19th St Duncan, OK||$50K||2||2||1,025|
|419 N 19th St Duncan, OK||$48K||3||1||1,162|
|609 N 18th St Duncan, OK||$41K||2||1||800|
|409 N 19th St Duncan, OK||$65K||3||1||1,406|
|424 N 19th St Duncan, OK||$56K||2||1||1,313|
|611 N 18th St Duncan, OK||$65K||2||2.5||1,086|
|421 N 19th St Duncan, OK||$56K||3||1||1,418|
|416 Lester Blvd Duncan, OK||$61K||3||1||1,602|
Nearby Schools in Duncan
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!