- Lot: 6,211 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1922
- Views: 6,730 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2015 for $650,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $324
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Listing Agreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, Property Type \ Residential Income, System Locale \ CARETS, Unit Furnished01 \ Unfurnished, Unit Furnished02 \ Unfurnished, Land Lease Type \ Fee, Lot Size Source \ Public Records, Appliances \ None, Unit Furnished03 \ Partially, Unit Furnished04 \ Partially, Unit Furnished05 \ Partially, Unit Furnished06 \ Partially, Unit Furnished07 \ Partially, Unit Furnished08 \ Partially, Unit Furnished09 \ Partially, Unit Furnished10 \ Partially, Unit Furnished11 \ Partially, Unit Furnished12 \ Partially, Unit Furnished13 \ Partially, Square Footage Source \ Plans (N), Listing Status \ Pending, CARETS Listing Status \ Pending, Legal Disclosures \ Rent Control, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Country \ UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,005 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1927
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 5520016007
- Zillow Home ID: 20781237
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $750K-1.3M.
Market guideZillow predicts Hollywood home values will rise 7.5% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Hollywood homes, this home is valued 104.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 30.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.7% lower than in Los Angeles, and 57.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hollywood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood home values.
|410 N Kenmore Ave Los Angeles, CA||$822K||4||2||2,080|
|418 N Kenmore Ave Los Angeles, CA||$805K||2||1||1,407|
|406 N Kenmore Ave Los Angeles, CA||$762K||3||1||1,366|
|422 N Kenmore Ave Los Angeles, CA||$781K||2||2||1,799|
|400 N Kenmore Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.54M||6||3||3,214|
|428 N Kenmore Ave Los Angeles, CA||$711K||1||1||1,000|
|411 N Kenmore Ave APT 6 Los Angeles, CA||$2.53M||2||2||7,376|
|432 N Kenmore Ave Los Angeles, CA||$913K||5||3||2,120|
|427 N Heliotrope Dr Los Angeles, CA||$824K||4||3||2,266|
|4214 Rosewood Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.97M||6||8||4,581|
|417 N Kenmore Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.53M||7||4||2,857|
|435 N Heliotrope Dr Los Angeles, CA||$796K||4||2||2,072|
|411 N Kenmore Ave APT 8 Los Angeles, CA||$2.83M||2||2||7,376|
|4114 Oakwood Ave Los Angeles, CA||$716K||3||2||1,848|
|401 N Kenmore Ave Los Angeles, CA||$868K||2||2||1,848|
|4205 Alexandria Pl APT 26 Los Angeles, CA||$945K||1||1||750|
|439 N Heliotrope Dr Los Angeles, CA||$738K||4||2||1,542|
|427 N Kenmore Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.15M||4||3||2,641|
|339 N Heliotrope Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.93M||--||--||6,712|
|334 N Kenmore Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.76M||11||6||4,184|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!