416 NE 2nd Ave, Gainesville, FL 326015 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,922 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,825 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 400 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2004 for $61,100
- Price/sqft: $102
- MLS #: 344999
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,922 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 14747000000
- Zillow Home ID: 42736064
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 416 Ne 2nd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32601 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 44.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.9% greater than in Gainesville, and 4.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32601 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Gainesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32601 home values.
- NE 5th Ave Gainesville, FL--------
- 216 NE 5th St Gainesville, FL$213K322,276
- 404 NE 2nd Ave Gainesville, FL$251K443,057
- 421 NE 2nd Ave # 43 Gainesville, FL$229K22.51,634
- 415 NE 2nd Ave # 42 Gainesville, FL$235K22.51,794
- 413 NE 2nd Ave Gainesville, FL$257K32.52,228
- 134 NE 5th St Gainesville, FL$167K221,258
- 215 NE 4th St Gainesville, FL$193K321,906
- 417 NE 2nd Ave Gainesville, FL$223K231,551
- 417 NE 2nd Ave Gainesville, FL$218K221,646
- 409 NE 2nd Ave Gainesville, FL$249K321,930
- 133 NE 4th St Gainesville, FL$247K22.51,867
- 416 NE 3rd Ave Gainesville, FL$188K321,773
- 127 NE 4th St Gainesville, FL$153K11.5948
- 125 NE 4th St Gainesville, FL$222K22.51,634
- 437 NE 2nd Ave Gainesville, FL$253K22.51,957
- 431 NE 2nd Ave Gainesville, FL$244K22.51,804
- 121 NE 4th St # 29 Gainesville, FL$156K221,118
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.