416 SW 15th Rd, Miami, FL 331293 beds, 2 baths, 1,590 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $343,800
- Price/sqft: $216
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Off street, 138 sqft
- Cooling System: Central, Lake, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Playground, Secured entry, Vintage
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,590 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1938
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 155
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0141380010070
- Zillow Home ID: 43864586
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 416 Sw 15th Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Coral Way market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 76.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.7% less than in Miami, and 107.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Coral Way home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Coral Way home values.
- 420 SW 15th Rd Miami, FL$423K221,703
- 1500 SW 4th Ave Miami, FL$410K211,269
- 428 SW 15th Rd Miami, FL$644K662,699
- 1750 SW 4th Ave Miami, FL$377K442,062
- 411 SW 18th Rd Miami, FL$522K322,136
- 1750 SW 4th Ave Miami, FL$381K441,891
- 436 SW 15th Rd Miami, FL$351K432,252
- 425 SW 18th Rd Miami, FL$408K211,853
- 1701 SW 4th Ave Miami, FL$312K321,847
- 427 SW 18th Rd Miami, FL$472K331,568
- 440 SW 15th Rd Miami, FL$360K221,717
- 1721 SW 4th Ave Miami, FL$406K431,933
- 435 SW 18th Rd Miami, FL$386K442,005
- 435 SW 18th Rd Miami, FL$401K442,105
- 370 SW 17th Rd Miami, FL$519K532,606
- 435 SW 18th Rd Miami, FL$512K441,725
- 365 SW 18th Rd Miami, FL$403K211,616
- 452 SW 15th Rd Miami, FL$314K211,171
- SW 18th Rd Miami, FL$437K221,321
- 443 SW 18th Rd Miami, FL$492K211,649
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.