416 Venice Way, Venice, CA 90291
Sold on 12/28/12: $2,175,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:3,222 sq ft
- Lot:2,244 sqft
- Year Built:2009
- Last Sold:Dec 2012 for $2,175,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow346
- Last Remodel Year2009
- Parcel #4238020037
- Zillow Home ID95581885
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$2,501,416||$2.33M – $2.63M||+$10,534||$776||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$7,140/mo||$4.6K – $14K/mo||-$227||$2.22||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Los Angeles home values will rise 8.9% next year, compared to a 7.9% rise for Los Angeles Metro as a whole. Among Los Angeles homes, this home is valued 424% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 113.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Los Angeles market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 31.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% higher than in Los Angeles Metro, and 23.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Los Angeles home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Los Angeles home values.
Neighborhood for 416 Venice Way
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Westminster Avenue Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.4 mi
- Mark Twain Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.5 mi
- Venice Senior High (assigned) 9-12 1.6 mi
- Westside Global Awareness Magnet School... K-8 0.5 mi
- Broadway Elementary K-5 0.8 mi
- Venice Lutheran School K-8 0.8 mi
- Coeur D'Alene Avenue Elementary K-5 0.9 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005