- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4160 El Prado Blvd, Miami, FL 331335 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,285 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,450 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $1,675,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 280 sqft
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,285 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 0141290100800
- Zillow Home ID: 43864079
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4160 El Prado Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South-West Coconut Grove, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.2% lower than in Miami, and 110.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help South-West Coconut Grove home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South-West Coconut Grove home values.
- 4174 El Prado Blvd Miami, FL$529K321,135
- 4174 El Prado Blvd Miami, FL$444K32--
- 4150 El Prado Blvd Miami, FL$658K221,634
- 4178 El Prado Blvd Miami, FL$479K21745
- 4178 El Prado Blvd Miami, FL$394K11745
- 4178 El Prado Blvd Miami, FL$390K11745
- 4161 Malaga Ave Coconut Grove, FL$1.34M433,223
- 4155 Malaga Ave Miami, FL$1.18M433,405
- 4140 El Prado Blvd Miami, FL$574K311,376
- 4171 Malaga Ave Coral Gables, FL$772K321,528
- 4137 Malaga Ave Coconut Grove, FL$631K321,566
- 4175 El Prado Blvd Miami, FL$1.35M32.52,986
- 4151 El Prado Blvd Miami, FL$718K211,428
- 4151 El Prado Blvd Miami, FL$470K21--
- 4151 El Prado Blvd Miami, FL$578K211,458
- 4151 El Prado Blvd Coconut Grove, FL$405K211,458
- 4151 El Prado Blvd Miami, FL$405K211,458
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!