- Lot: 1.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- 1030 days on Zillow
- Views: 11,620 all time views
- 91 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $1,641,000
- Price/sqft: $282
- MLS #: 5352652
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 644 sqft
- Wet Bar
- Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ 21-30 Years Old, Features \ 3 Fireplaces, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Breakfast Bar, Features \ Central A/C - Electric, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Double Oven, Features \ Finished, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Gas, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Inground, Features \ Level, Features \ Library, Features \ Metropolitan, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Outdoor, Features \ Patio, Features \ Pool, Features \ QC Approved Listing, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Stucco, Features \ Tub and Shower, Features \ Walk-in Closet, Features \ Wet Bar, Features \ Wooded, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,304 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 17 02000001009
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 35917896
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $947K-3.19M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Mt. Paran - Northside home values will increase 4.1% next year, compared to a 5.5% increase for Atlanta as a whole. Among Mt. Paran - Northside homes, this home is 30.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 1.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mt. Paran - Northside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.9% lower than in Atlanta, and 59% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mt. Paran - Northside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mt. Paran - Northside home values.
|4151 Harris Trl NW Atlanta, GA||$879K||3||2||2,200|
|4181 Harris Trl NW Atlanta, GA||$2.09M||6||8.5||6,307|
|4141 Harris Trl NW Atlanta, GA||$1.89M||6||7||6,500|
|4131 Harris Trl NW Atlanta, GA||$2.05M||7||7.5||5,654|
|4191 Harris Trl NW Atlanta, GA||$1.68M||4||5||4,695|
|Randall Ct Atlanta, GA||--||--||--||--|
|1705 Mount Paran Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$940K||3||2||2,412|
|4150 Harris Trl NW Atlanta, GA||$1.86M||6||9||5,943|
|1695 Mount Paran Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.59M||6||6||5,392|
|4225 Harris Trl NW Atlanta, GA||--||3||2||2,762|
|1685 Mount Paran Rd NW Atlanta, GA||--||Studio||--||1,746|
|1720 Mount Paran Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.81M||5||6||7,400|
|4127 Beechwood Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$1.05M||3||2.5||4,120|
|1775 Mount Paran Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.67M||3||4||4,721|
|1673 Mount Paran Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$710K||Studio||--||1,212|
|4160 Harris Trl NW Atlanta, GA||$2.63M||6||9||7,258|
|1460 Garmon Ferry Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.4M||5||5||4,356|
|4180 Harris Trl NW Atlanta, GA||$2.61M||5||5.5||6,878|
|4107 Beechwood Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$870K||5||2.5||3,516|
|4191 Randall Ct NW Atlanta, GA||$3.1M||7||8||9,990|
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!