4161 Hill Haven Dr, Vale, NC 28168
Sold on 4/7/14: $45,000
Zestimate®: $55,361Update your Zestimate
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:864 sq ft
- Lot:0.94 acres
- Year Built:1989
- Last Sold:Apr 2014 for $45,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
All appliances remain with the home.
Outbuilding provides ample storage.
Fenced in pool area provides safety. Pool liner was replaced in 2009.
No city taxes, desirable schools, nice and quiet. Great starter home or investment!
Catawba County Schools:
Banoak Elementary School
Jacobs Fork Middle School
Fred T Foard High School
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Fenced Yard
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cable Ready
- Additional FeaturesGorgeous Views, Fenced in Pool area, Outbuilding
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Laundry room
- Parcel #2696026948870000
- Room Count7
- Last Remodel Year2009
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID71936244
- Days on Zillow13
- LaundryIn Unit
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4161 Hill Haven Drive
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 4157 Hill Haven Dr Vale, NC$56K32.01,080
- 4189 Hill Haven Dr Vale, NC$79K32.01,486
- 4142 Hill Haven Dr Vale, NC$168K------
- 4164 Hill Haven Dr Vale, NC$173K------
- 4188 Hill Haven Dr Vale, NC$55K2--632
- 4120 Hill Haven Dr Vale, NC$54K21.0676
- 4169 Hill Haven Dr Vale, NC$95K42.01,444
- 4115 Hill Haven Dr Vale, NC$209K32.51,736
- 4112 Hill Haven Dr Vale, NC$75K31.01,651
- Off Macedonia Ch Rd NC$174K------
- Hill Haven Dr Vale, NC$173K------
- 4165 Haynes Moretz Ln Vale, NC$26K32.01,064
- 4096 Hill Haven Dr Vale, NC$72K----30,492
- 4175 Hill Haven Dr Vale, NC$66K------
- 5360 Macedonia Church Rd Vale, NC$194K32.51,532
- 5222 Macedonia Church Rd Vale, NC$86K31.01,184
- 4205 Haynes Moretz Ln Vale, NC$54K32.0880
- Hill Haven Dr Vale, NC$66K------
- 5320 Macedonia Church Rd Vale, NC$253K32.52,143
- 5306 Macedonia Church Rd Vale, NC$248K32.52,107
Nearby Schools in Vale
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292