This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $162-174K.
Improve This Home's Value
The return values below are estimates based on the region, home facts, and past sales data. Your situation may vary based on current finish level of the room, changing style trends, depreciation, and how much of the project budget is invested in structural changes vs. functional/cosmetic improvements.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- All time views: 2,127
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $222,200
- Controlled Access
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 264 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Rooms \ Entry Hall / Foyer
- Additional Rooms \ Screened Balcony
- Bath \ Garden Bath
- Bath \ MBR Bth Tub W/Shwr
- Bedrooms \ Split Bedrooms
- Building Stories \ 2 Stories
- Category \ Rental
- Common Amenities \ Club Facilities
- Common Amenities \ Club Pool
- Common Amenities \ Clubhouse
- Common Amenities \ Exercise Room
- Dining \ Living/Dining Combo
- Export Options \ Allow VOW AVM
- Export Options \ Display VOW Comments
- Export Options \ Publish Address
- Export Options \ Publish Directions
- Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks
- Export Options \ Publish Square Feet
- Exterior Wall \ Brick
- Gated Community \ Y
- Interior Amenities \ Ceiling 8+ Ft.
- Interior Amenities \ Partially Furnished
- Interior Amenities \ Vaulted/Cath. Ceil.
- Interior Amenities \ Walk-in-Closet(s)
- Kitchen \ Pantry - Closet
- Kitchen \ Solid Srfce Cntrtops
- Lot Description \ Regular Lot
- Lot Location \ Corner Lot
- Major Appliances \ Dishwasher
- Major Appliances \ Disposer
- Major Appliances \ Dryer
- Major Appliances \ Ice Maker-Refrgeratr
- Major Appliances \ Microwave
- Major Appliances \ Range Electric
- Major Appliances \ Refrigerator
- Major Appliances \ Self Cleaning Oven
- Major Appliances \ Washer
- Min Rental Term \ 12 Months
- Misc Exterior \ Patio-Screened
- Parcel Size \ Less than 1/4 acre
- Parking Facilities \ 1 Car Garage
- Parking Facilities \ 1 Car Space
- Payment Freq \ Monthly
- Pool/Hot Tub \ No Pool
- Publish to Internet \ Yes
- Restrictions \ Approval Required
- Restrictions \ Pets-Limited
- Road Frontage \ Private Road
- Road Surface \ Asphalt Road
- Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll
- Status \ Active
- Stories \ 2 Story
- Structure \ Brick (Other)
- Style \ Townhouse
- Tenant Pays \ All Srvcs & Utility
- Type of Cooling \ Central Cooling
- Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Attached
- Type of Heating \ Central Heating
- Unit Location \ Ground Level
- Utilities \ Sewer - Public
- Utilities \ Water - Public
- Water Heater \ Electric Water Heatr
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,704 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1543754910
- Zillow Home ID: 71039912
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Neighborhood: Secret Cove
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.