4164 W 161st St, Cleveland, OH 441353 beds, 2 baths, 1,386 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $90,500
- Price/sqft: $65
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Cooling System: Central, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Detached, Parking Type: Off Street
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,386 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: 02707059
- Zillow Home ID: 33378341
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4164 W 161st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kamm's Corner market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 31.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60.9% lower than in Cleveland, and 50.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Kamm's Corner home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kamm's Corner home values.
- 4160 W 161st St Cleveland, OH$88K311,206
- 4156 W 161st St Cleveland, OH$101K221,036
- 4152 W 161st St Cleveland, OH$87K321,404
- 16200 Valleyview Ave Cleveland, OH$123K311,308
- 4148 W 161st St Cleveland, OH$92K311,572
- 16115 Valleyview Ave Cleveland, OH$79K32936
- 16109 Valleyview Ave Cleveland, OH$98K32936
- 16204 Valleyview Ave Cleveland, OH$124K311,960
- 4144 W 161st St Cleveland, OH$124K411,534
- 16103 Valleyview Ave Cleveland, OH$99K31936
- 16201 Valleyview Ave Cleveland, OH$93K21858
- 4140 W 161st St Cleveland, OH$101K311,092
- 4163 W 161st St Cleveland, OH$65K411,080
- 4159 W 161st St Cleveland, OH$127K321,860
- 16208 Valleyview Ave Cleveland, OH$119K311,520
- 4155 W 161st St Cleveland, OH$50K321,248
- 4155 W 161st St Cleveland, OH$117K321,248
- 16205 Valleyview Ave Cleveland, OH$111K211,280
- 16023 Valleyview Ave Cleveland, OH$93K21780
- 4136 W 161st St Cleveland, OH$107K311,248
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.