- Lot: 8,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- 327 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $45
- Cooling: Central, Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $298,500
- Price/sqft: $100
- MLS #: 5112942
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Add'l Property Use \ None, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdrm Sitting Rm, Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Complex Feature \ Biking/Walking Path, Complex Feature \ Children''s Playgrnd, Complex Feature \ Clubhouse/Rec Room, Complex Feature \ Comm Tennis Court(s), Complex Feature \ Community Pool, Complex Feature \ Community Spa, Complex Feature \ Community Spa Htd, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Balcony/Deck(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Stories \ 2, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Features \ Water Softener Owned, Features \ Wet Bar(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Corona Del Sol High School, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Features \ Wall Oven(s), Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bathroom \ Tub with Jets, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs, Miscellaneous \ Home Warranty, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Parking \ Extnded Lngth Garage, Parking \ RV Gate, Parking \ Separate Strge Area, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ All Tile, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ Y, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Owner, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Chandler, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 30162811
- Zillow Home ID: 8153946
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 85226 home values will increase 2.6% next year, compared to a 3% rise for Chandler as a whole. Among 85226 homes, this home is 62.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 9.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85226, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24% less than in Chandler, and 17% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 85226 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chandler.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85226 home values.
|4163 W Post Rd Chandler, AZ||$281K||3||2||1,705|
|4171 W Post Rd Chandler, AZ||$263K||--||2.75||1,705|
|4158 W Kent Dr Chandler, AZ||$302K||--||2.75||2,069|
|4154 W Kent Dr Chandler, AZ||$331K||--||3.75||2,272|
|4162 W Kent Dr Chandler, AZ||$345K||4||3||2,524|
|4168 W Post Rd Chandler, AZ||$369K||--||4||2,524|
|4159 W Post Rd Chandler, AZ||$332K||--||3.75||2,272|
|1377 N Lakeshore Dr Chandler, AZ||$258K||--||2.75||1,705|
|4172 W Post Rd Chandler, AZ||$388K||5||2.5||3,081|
|4164 W Post Rd Chandler, AZ||$368K||--||4||2,524|
|4150 W Kent Dr Chandler, AZ||$361K||4||3||2,524|
|4166 W Kent Dr Chandler, AZ||$262K||--||2.75||1,705|
|4160 W Post Rd Chandler, AZ||$376K||--||3.75||2,646|
|4161 W Kent Dr Chandler, AZ||$355K||--||3.75||2,442|
|4155 W Post Rd Chandler, AZ||$360K||--||3.75||2,646|
|1373 N Lakeshore Dr Chandler, AZ||$299K||--||2.75||1,876|
|4153 W Kent Dr Chandler, AZ||$362K||--||4||2,524|
|4165 W Kent Dr Chandler, AZ||$267K||--||2.75||1,705|
|4146 W Kent Dr Chandler, AZ||$361K||--||3.75||2,646|
|9333 S Juniper St Tempe, AZ||$372K||--||3.5||2,272|
Nearby Schools in Chandler
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!