- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
417 B St, Colma, CA 940143 beds, 3 baths, 1,550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Last sold: Feb 1999 for $134,000
- Finished basement, 850 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 660 sqft
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,550 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 008125360
- Zillow Home ID: 15471265
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 417 B Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94014 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 85% greater than in San Mateo, and 44.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Mateo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94014 home values.
- 415 B St Colma, CA$629K331,550
- 419 B St Colma, CA$600K411,502
- 429 B St Colma, CA$811K442,385
- 413 B St Colma, CA$633K331,550
- 436 A St Colma, CA$603K21980
- 428 A St Colma, CA$616K311,100
- 431 B St Colma, CA$843K442,385
- 411 B St Colma, CA$649K331,485
- 440 A St Colma, CA$504K21690
- 424 A St Colma, CA$477K11670
- 426 B St Colma, CA$611K321,510
- 424 B St Colma, CA$628K431,510
- 433 B St Colma, CA$1.11M442,375
- 409 B St Colma, CA$661K331,550
- 442 A St Colma, CA$503K21720
- 420 B St Colma, CA$761K432,230
- 430 B St Colma, CA$784K442,320
- 420 A St Colma, CA$1.1M43.53,920
- 418 B St Colma, CA$765K432,230
- 436 B St Colma, CA$802K432,361
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292