417 Catherine St, Richmond, VA 232202 beds, 1 bath, 868 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 587 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $55,000
- Price/sqft: $63
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 868 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 38
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: N0000208032
- Zillow Home ID: 12525775
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 417 Catherine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Jackson Ward, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 73.8% less than in Richmond, and 97.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Jackson Ward home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jackson Ward home values.
- 415 Catherine St Richmond, VA$102K21840
- 419 Catherine St Richmond, VA$84K31868
- 413 Catherine St Richmond, VA$153K211,280
- 513 N Henry St Richmond, VA$166K321,340
- 511 N Henry St Richmond, VA$168K321,346
- 509 N Henry St Richmond, VA$325K32.53,000
- 411 Catherine St Richmond, VA$137K211,270
- 507 N Henry St Richmond, VA$183K422,054
- 409 Catherine St Richmond, VA$182K421,846
- N Henry St Richmond, VA$325K332,082
- 414 Catherine St Richmond, VA--------
- 416 W Clay St Richmond, VA$150K422,744
- 414 W Clay St Richmond, VA$217K623,096
- 412 W Clay St Richmond, VA$254K42.52,476
- 405 Catherine St Richmond, VA--------
- 501 Catherine St Richmond, VA$170K31.52,020
- 410 W Clay St Richmond, VA$254K32.52,334
- 418 W Clay St Richmond, VA$196K31.51,691
- 403 Catherine St Richmond, VA--------
- 408 W Clay St Richmond, VA$185K31.51,765
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.