- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
417 Davis Cir, Midwest City, OK 731103 beds, 2 baths, 2,020 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $64
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 490 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,020 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 121
- Parcel #: 151181200
- Zillow Home ID: 21994038
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 417 Davis Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73110 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 31.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.9% higher than in Midwest City, and 26.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73110 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Midwest City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73110 home values.
- 413 Davis Cir Midwest City, OK$92K31.51,069
- 6617 SE 5th St Midwest City, OK$79K321,206
- 416 S Fox Dr Midwest City, OK$81K21.51,380
- 421 Davis Cir Midwest City, OK$82K31.51,174
- 409 Davis Cir Midwest City, OK$79K31.51,013
- 6625 SE 5th St Midwest City, OK$81K311,026
- 6609 SE 5th St Midwest City, OK$80K311,225
- 408 Davis Cir Midwest City, OK$83K321,008
- 412 S Fox Dr Midwest City, OK$73K311,090
- 425 Davis Cir Midwest City, OK$78K421,225
- 405 Davis Cir Midwest City, OK$74K31934
- 424 Davis Cir Midwest City, OK$82K31.51,031
- 408 S Fox Dr Midwest City, OK$66K211,104
- 404 Davis Cir Midwest City, OK$79K31.51,224
- 429 Davis Cir Midwest City, OK$82K31.5999
- 401 Davis Cir Midwest City, OK$70K21900
- 6637 SE 5th St Midwest City, OK$70K221,204
- 428 Davis Cir Midwest City, OK$85K31.51,063
- 400 Davis Cir Midwest City, OK$85K311,337
- 321 Davis Cir Midwest City, OK$72K31.5981
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.