417 E Main St, Yadkinville, NC 270554 beds, 2 baths, 2,551 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1933
- 141 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $55
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- unusual wrought-iron light fixtures
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 2,551 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Zillow Home ID: 2107072121
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 417 E Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27055, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.1% lower than in Yadkinville, and 58.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 27055 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Yadkinville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27055 home values.
- 409 E Main St Yadkinville, NC$127K222,701
- 413 E Main St Yadkinville, NC$300K963,605
- 417 E Main St Yadkinville, NC$118K312,552
- 405 E Main St Yadkinville, NC$306K1063,898
- 329 Virginia Dr Yadkinville, NC$129K322,570
- 337 Virginia Dr Yadkinville, NC$87K421,250
- 403 E Main St Yadkinville, NC$165K--21,838
- 421 E Main St Yadkinville, NC$79K311,480
- 421 & 423 E Main St Yadkinville, NC$83K311,480
- E Hemlock St Yadkinville, NC--------
- 404 E Main St Yadkinville, NC$86K321,500
- 421 Virginia Dr Yadkinville, NC$142K322,899
- 408 E Hemlock St Yadkinville, NC$126K331,356
- 423 E Main St Yadkinville, NC$54K21940
- 325 Virginia Dr Yadkinville, NC$88K311,566
- 111 Tyler St Yadkinville, NC$70K311,585
- 401 E Main St Yadkinville, NC$149K322,448
- 428 E Hemlock St Yadkinville, NC$66K31936
- 417 E Hemlock St Yadkinville, NC$68K321,064
- 321 Virginia Dr Yadkinville, NC$134K322,852
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.