- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
417 Forest Ave, Glen Ellyn, IL 601374 beds, 1 bath, 1,464 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1914
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $116
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 266 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,464 sqft
- Parcel #: 0511329011
- Zillow Home ID: 4437524
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 417 Forest Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60137 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 29% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.9% higher than in Glen Ellyn, and 462.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60137 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glen Ellyn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60137 home values.
- 423 Forest Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$235K--1821
- 562 Hillside Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$430K43.52,327
- 427 Forest Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$227K--1840
- 566 Hillside Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$462K--11,980
- 570 Hillside Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$408K--31,635
- 556 Hillside Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$406K31.52,100
- 574 Hillside Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$428K--21,287
- 552 Hillside Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$535K42.51,604
- 424 Forest Ave Glen Ellyn, IL--------
- 561 Hillside Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$421K--2.52,046
- 580 Hillside Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$599K422,400
- 544 Hillside Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$293K53--
- 565 Hillside Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$452K--1.51,600
- 551 Hillside Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$473K31.51,484
- 567 Hillside Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$1.03M--2.53,455
- 389 Forest Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$383K--2.51,513
- 582 Hillside Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$541K--2.52,329
- 542 Hillside Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$632K--12,244
- 575 Hillside Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$532K42.52,152
- 547 Hillside Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$332K--1.51,610
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.