- Lot: 0.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- 72 days on Zillow
- Views: 10,429 all time views
- 96 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $125
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $622,500
- Price/sqft: $203
- MLS #: 08839289
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Dishwasher, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Built Before 1978 (Y\N) \ Yes, Basement Bathrooms (Y\N) \ No, Dining Room \ Separate, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Foundation \ Concrete, Heat\Fuel \ Gas, Heat\Fuel \ Forced Air, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Water \ Public, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Master Association Fee \ No, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Parking Type \ Garage, Special Assessments \ N, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Status \ Active, Sale Terms \ FHA, Sale Terms \ VA, Waterfront (Y\N) \ No, Appliances \ Disposal, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Equipment \ Ceiling Fan, Water \ Lake Michigan, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Lot Description \ Landscaped Professionally, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Equipment \ CO Detectors, Exposure \ W (West), Sale Terms \ Conventional, Kitchen Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Appliances \ Washer, Appliances \ Dryer, Living Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Tax Exemptions \ None, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Dining Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Exterior Building Type \ Cedar, Sewer \ Sewer-Storm, Fireplace Type\Details \ Wood Burning, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Lot Description \ Wooded, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Electricity \ 200+ Amp Service, Equipment \ Humidifier, Lot Description \ Cul-de-sac, Bath Amenities \ Whirlpool, Fireplace Type\Details \ Attached Fireplace Doors\Screen, Assessment Includes \ Other, Addtl Room 2 Level \ 2nd Level, Addtl Room 3 Flooring \ Hardwood, Fireplace Type\Details \ Gas Starter, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Main Level, Bath Amenities \ Double Sink, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 2 Name \ Sitting, Lot Description \ Corner, Driveway \ Circular, Equipment \ Security System, Addtl Room 2 Flooring \ Carpet, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Main Level, Lot Description \ Forest Preserve Adjacent, Family Room Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Fireplace Type\Details \ Gas Logs, Appliances \ Oven-Double, Equipment \ Air Exchanger, Basement \ Crawl, Addtl Room 4 Name \ Foyer, Addtl Room 4 Flooring \ Hardwood, Heat\Fuel \ Zoned, Driveway \ Brick, Sale Terms \ Cash Only, Heat\Fuel \ Radiant, Addtl Room 5 Flooring \ Carpet, Exterior Building Type \ Stucco, Lot Description \ Fenced Yard, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Walk-in, Addtl Room 3 Name \ 5th Bdrm, Addtl Room 5 Name \ Walk in Closet, 4th Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 5 Level \ 2nd Level, 4th Bedroom Flooring \ Hardwood, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Type \ Detached Single, Style Of House \ Traditional, Frequency \ Voluntary, Compensation paid on \ Gross Sale Price, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Basement (Y\N) \ None, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Fireplace Type\Details \ See through\Multi Sided, Living Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Curtains\Drapes, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Curtains\Drapes, Other Information \ Flood Zone, Dining Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Shades, Age \ 51-60 Years, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Appliances \ All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, 3rd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Family Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Area Amenities \ Curbs\Gutters, Area Amenities \ Street Lights, Area Amenities \ Street Paved, Equipment \ Power Generator, 4th Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Disability Access and\or Equipped \ No, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Additional Sales Information \ None, Recent Rehab (Y\N) \ Yes, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Exterior Property Features \ Balcony, Interior Property Features \ Hardwood Floors, Exterior Property Features \ Patio, Exterior Property Features \ Storms\Screens, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor L
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,075 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 277
- Lot width: 93
- Parcel #: 0623402002
- Zillow Home ID: 4492744
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $379K-1.15M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60523 home values will fall 2.7% next year, compared to a 2.6% decrease for Oak Brook as a whole. Among 60523 homes, this home is 7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 9.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60523, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3% greater than in Oak Brook, and 553.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60523 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oak Brook.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60523 home values.
|Merry Ln Oak Brook, IL||--||--||--||--|
|435 Forest Trl Oak Brook, IL||$446K||--||--||2,028|
|417 Forest Trl Oak Brook, IL||$499K||4||4||--|
|377 Forest Trl Oak Brook, IL||$948K||--||--||5,652|
|447 Forest Trl Oak Brook, IL||$749K||--||--||4,382|
|369 Forest Trl Oak Brook, IL||$716K||--||--||3,846|
|1005 Merry Ln Oak Brook, IL||$684K||--||--||3,216|
|440 Forest Trl Oak Brook, IL||$564K||--||--||3,385|
|420 Forest Trl Oak Brook, IL||--||Studio||--||--|
|1014 Merry Ln Oak Brook, IL||$1.29M||--||--||6,194|
|361 Forest Trl Oak Brook, IL||$651K||--||--||3,859|
|361 Forest Trails Dr Oak Brook, IL||$564K||3||3||3,859|
|404 Forest Trl Oak Brook, IL||$441K||4||2||2,417|
|1008 Merry Ln Oak Brook, IL||$731K||--||--||2,995|
|459 Forest Trl Oak Brook, IL||$602K||--||--||3,127|
|1001 Merry Ln Oak Brook, IL||$689K||3||3.1||2,686|
|454 Forest Trl Oak Brook, IL||$502K||3||2||--|
|341 Forest Trl Oak Brook, IL||$473K||--||--||2,232|
|1004 Merry Ln Oak Brook, IL||$680K||5||2.5||3,091|
|921 Merry Ln Oak Brook, IL||$671K||--||--||3,004|
Nearby Schools in Oak Brook
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!