417 Rickover St, Vallejo, CA 945923 beds, 3 baths, 2,645 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2014 for $380,000
- Price/sqft: $144
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Dining Room \ Formal, Exterior \ Wood Siding, Family Room \ Deck Attached, Family Room \ Fireplace(s), Family Room \ Great Room, Living Room \ Deck Attached, Living Room \ Fireplace(s), Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Composition, Showing \ Call Listing Office, Showing \ See Confidential Rmk, Stories/Levels \ 2 Story, Style \ Contemporary
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,645 sqft
- Parcel #: 0066092140
- Zillow Home ID: 69034918
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 417 Rickover Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Vallejo market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 59% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.7% greater than in Vallejo Metro, and 104.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Vallejo home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vallejo Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Vallejo home values.
- 411 Rickover St Vallejo, CA$377K322,203
- 910 Madrone Ave Vallejo, CA$384K32.52,153
- 423 Rickover St Vallejo, CA--------
- 920 Madrone Ave Vallejo, CA$344K42.52,746
- 1101 Azuar Ave Vallejo, CA$336K432,208
- 1107 Azuar Ave Vallejo, CA$333K42.52,208
- 930 Madrone Ave Vallejo, CA$395K43.52,580
- 911 Madrone Ave Vallejo, CA$376K42.52,746
- 429 Rickover St Vallejo, CA$373K42.52,746
- 1117 Azuar Ave Vallejo, CA$344K432,208
- 921 Madrone Ave Vallejo, CA$391K332,645
- 1105 Azuar Ave Vallejo, CA$363K321,676
- 940 Madrone Ave Vallejo, CA$345K42.52,746
- 931 Madrone Ave Vallejo, CA$399K43.52,580
- 435 Rickover St Vallejo, CA$379K32.52,645
- 1123 Azuar Ave Vallejo, CA$325K4--2,208
- 941 Madrone Ave Vallejo, CA$381K32.52,645
- 950 Madrone Ave Vallejo, CA$393K332,645
- 1121 Azuar Ave Vallejo, CA$362K321,676
- 910 Prospect Ave Vallejo, CA$375K42.52,746
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.