- Lot: 3,223 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1914
- Views: 2,469 all time views
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $67,200
- Last sale price/sqft: $64
- Parking: Off street
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range/Oven-Gas, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ Traditional, Basement Description \ Full, Basement Description \ Stone/Rock, Basement Description \ Walk-Out, Construction \ Brick/Stone Msn Pred, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling \ Central-Electric, Dining \ Separate Dining, Fireplace Location \ Living Room, Fireplace Type \ Non Functional, Heat Source \ Gas, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Humidifier, Interior Decor \ Historic/Period Mlwk, Interior Decor \ Some Carpeting, Interior Decor \ Some Window Treatmnt, Kitchen \ Custom Cabinetry, Kitchen \ Pantry, Lot Description \ Backs to Public GRND, Lot Description \ Chain Link Fence, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Lot Description \ Streetlights, Miscellaneous \ Covered Porch, Miscellaneous \ Flat Roof, Miscellaneous \ Home Protection Plcy, Miscellaneous \ Near Public Trans, Miscellaneous \ Patio, Miscellaneous \ Smoke Alarm/Detec, Parking Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Residential, Sewer \ Public, Special Areas \ Entry Foyer, Special Areas \ Living Room, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Status \ Active, Style \ Bungalow / Cottage, Transaction Broker \ 2.7, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water \ Public, Water Heat \ Gas, Water Softener \ None, Windows & Doors \ Bay/Bow Window, Windows & Doors \ Some Insulated Wndws, Windows & Doors \ Some Stained Glass, Windows & Doors \ Some Storm Doors, Year Built Exception \ Unknown
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,045 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1919
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 53630000600
- Zillow Home ID: 3002413
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $63-87K.
Market guideZillow predicts Bevo Mill home values will increase 0.5% next year, compared to a 2.7% rise for Saint Louis as a whole. Among Bevo Mill homes, this home is valued 3.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 17.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bevo Mill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.1% higher than in Saint Louis, and 334.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bevo Mill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bevo Mill home values.
|4170 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO||$68K||--||1||987|
|4176 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO||$81K||2||1||1,281|
|4178 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO||$78K||2||1||1,081|
|4180 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO||$76K||--||1||1,081|
|4720 Mccullagh Pl Saint Louis, MO||--||--||--||--|
|4709 Varrelmann Ave Saint Louis, MO||$82K||--||2||1,070|
|4703 Varrelmann Ave Saint Louis, MO||$90K||4||2||1,662|
|4715 Varrelmann Ave Saint Louis, MO||$78K||--||1||1,070|
|4184 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO||$74K||2||1||945|
|4717 Varrelmann Ave Saint Louis, MO||$115K||--||1||1,152|
|4701 Varrelmann Ave Saint Louis, MO||$59K||--||1||808|
|4722 Mccullagh Pl Saint Louis, MO||--||--||--||--|
|4719 Varrelmann Ave Saint Louis, MO||$55K||1||1||740|
|4724 Mccullagh Pl Saint Louis, MO||$82K||--||1||975|
|4723 Varrelmann Ave Saint Louis, MO||$86K||--||1||1,224|
|4177 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO||$64K||--||1||1,008|
|4175 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO||$62K||--||1||1,008|
|4179 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO||$75K||2||1||1,177|
|4171 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO||$83K||2||1||1,620|
|4725 Varrelmann Ave Saint Louis, MO||$82K||--||1||1,056|
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!