- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4173 S Kalispell St, Aurora, CO 800135 beds, 3 baths, 2,240 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $226,900
- Price/sqft: $101
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 1008 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 4 spaces, 440 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,240 sqft
- Lot depth: 107
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 207305310052
- Zillow Home ID: 13099302
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4173 S Kalispell Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mission Viejo market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.2% less than in Aurora, and 22.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Mission Viejo home values rise more quickly than other regions in Aurora.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission Viejo home values.
- 4183 S Kalispell St Aurora, CO$185K21912
- 4163 S Kalispell St Aurora, CO$190K21.5912
- 4193 S Kalispell St Aurora, CO$192K311,120
- 4172 S Joplin St Aurora, CO$194K21.5912
- 4162 S Joplin St Aurora, CO$221K222,240
- 4182 S Joplin St Aurora, CO$194K32.51,120
- 4192 S Joplin St Aurora, CO$221K221,824
- 15896 E Oxford Ave Aurora, CO$192K321,260
- 4174 S Kalispell St Aurora, CO$176K32912
- 4184 S Kalispell St Aurora, CO$185K31.51,120
- 4164 S Kalispell St Aurora, CO$192K31.51,120
- 15886 E Oxford Ave Aurora, CO$191K321,677
- 4194 S Kalispell St Aurora, CO$185K32912
- 15880 E Princeton Ave Aurora, CO$195K31.51,120
- 15860 E Princeton Ave Aurora, CO$205K321,344
- 15876 E Oxford Ave Aurora, CO$206K331,590
- 15890 E Princeton Ave Aurora, CO$193K21912
- 15840 E Princeton Ave Aurora, CO$201K22.5912
- 4154 S Kalispell St Aurora, CO$196K31.51,260
- 15902 E Princeton Ave Aurora, CO$197K32.51,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!