4176 10th Ave, San Diego, CA 921034 beds, 5 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Completely renovated inside and out in 2010 this home has been redesigned for today?s modern living. Energy efficient windows, doors, ceiling fans, motion sensing light switches, insulation, A/C and Heating unit have all been added to maintain year round care and comfort. Freshly textured and painted walls, warm camel carpet, large tile and Cat-5 cable are installed throughout. Well appointed fixtures adorn the 3 remade bathrooms complete with the latest sinks, cabinets, toilets, showers and baths.
Prepare meals in the restyled kitchen with new everything from the dishwasher, sink, disposal and microwave to the ample wood cabinets. Enjoy dinner in the formal dining room or step down to the generous diner/entertainment room in a more relaxed environment. Entertain and catch up with good friends in the formal living room.
Forget the day as you slip into the Jacuzzi or step onto the decks and patios to enjoy your favorite drink as you soak up the cool sea breezes, magnificent canyon views and rich sunsets. Retire to one of the 3 substantial bedrooms with large mirrored wardrobes, cozy up to the worn brick fireplace in the master bedroom or stay up late getting work done in the master retreat.
Invite guests and family members to stay longer in one of two downstairs cottages. They too can enjoy a warm fire in either room, prepare a meal in the fully equipped 2nd level kitchen, bathe in the changing facilities or wash clothing in the downstairs laundry room. When the guests aren?t around utilize the rooms as an office, rec room, bedroom, library or den.
Coveted for its location, you?ll find this light-filled cultured cottage built in 1942 minutes away from Balboa Park, Museums, the San Diego Zoo, Old Town, Petco Park, Sea World, Qualcomm Stadium, the Gaslamp district and the San Diego Harbor. Charming and humble from the front to expansive and spacious inside to downright immense overall this inspired home adapts to your lifestyle. For sale by owner, call or email today to schedule a showing. 619-800-4176 or email@example.com.
View additional pictures at:
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $525,000
- Price/sqft: $239
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1942
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4443512100
- Zillow Home ID: 16952869
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4176 10th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the University Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.7% lower than in San Diego, and 50.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help University Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University Heights home values.
- 4170-4172 10th Ave San Diego, CA$615K22950
- 4186 10th Ave San Diego, CA$519K21740
- 4166-4168 10th Ave San Diego, CA$660K421,216
- 4194 10th Ave San Diego, CA$828K532,249
- 4160 10th Ave # 62 San Diego, CA$687K421,536
- 927 Johnson Ave San Diego, CA$620K211,000
- 4152 10th Ave San Diego, CA$667K421,693
- 1003 Johnson Ave San Diego, CA$722K32.51,973
- 926 Hayes Ave San Diego, CA$823K342,194
- 4220 10th Ave San Diego, CA$509K11680
- 978 Johnson Ave San Diego, CA$615K32.51,541
- 4144 10th Ave San Diego, CA$585K21780
- 913 Johnson Ave San Diego, CA$952K342,991
- 1002 Johnson Ave San Diego, CA$615K211,136
- 4165 10th Ave San Diego, CA$693K321,424
- 4159 10th Ave San Diego, CA$594K21912
- 1015 Johnson Ave San Diego, CA$698K211,027
- 4224 10th Ave San Diego, CA$788K432,016
- 4151 10th Ave San Diego, CA$599K21935
- 4136 10th Ave San Diego, CA$588K31816
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292