- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Views: 3,515 all time views
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $1,600,002
- Last sale price/sqft: $779
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential, Exterior \ Sprinkler System, Flooring \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Garage Description \ Attached Garage, Fireplace Description \ Fireplace, Flooring \ Tile, Heating - Fuel Type \ Gas, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Range \ Oven, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Exterior Living Space \ Patio, Interior \ Walk-in Closet, Cooling \ Central A\C, Lot Description \ Level, Flooring \ Linoleum, Fencing \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Description \ Brick, Area Description \ Suburban, General \ Laundry Facilities, Fireplace Description \ Brick, Area Amenities \ Jogging \ Biking Path, Road Type \ City \ Town Street, Interior \ Wet Bar, Garage Description \ Garage, Area Amenities \ Aquatic Activities, Pre-Wiring \ Garage Door, Exterior \ Storage Shed, Exterior Description \ Stucco, General \ Window Treatments, Roof \ Spanish Tiles, General \ Smoke Detector, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning, Flooring \ Laminate, Area Amenities \ Area Hiking, Exterior \ Sidewalk, Garage Description \ Curb Parking., Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Access Type - Road, Exterior Living Space \ Porch, Exterior \ Gardens, Rooms \ Artist Studio
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,053 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Parcel #: 513 048607300
- Zillow Home ID: 25022022
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.2-1.63M.
Market guideZillow predicts Mission Valley home values will increase 4.4% next year, compared to a 5% increase for Fremont as a whole. Among Mission Valley homes, this home is valued 17.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 20% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mission Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60.7% less than in Fremont, and 89.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mission Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission Valley home values.
|803 Wisteria Dr Fremont, CA||$1.3M||4||2||1,590|
|41796 Murphy Pl Fremont, CA||$1.71M||4||2.5||2,892|
|817 Wisteria Dr Fremont, CA||$1.37M||4||2||1,875|
|41752 Murphy Pl Fremont, CA||$1.37M||4||2||1,816|
|41751 Murphy Pl Fremont, CA||$1.7M||5||3||3,342|
|798 Wisteria Dr Fremont, CA||$1.36M||3||2||1,947|
|786 Wisteria Dr Fremont, CA||$1.53M||4||3||2,304|
|802 Wisteria Dr Fremont, CA||$1.74M||4||3.5||2,812|
|41704 Murphy Pl Fremont, CA||$1.83M||5||3.5||3,390|
|41703 Murphy Pl Fremont, CA||$1.71M||4||2.5||3,200|
|774 Wisteria Dr Fremont, CA||$1.81M||6||4||3,405|
|41727 Murphy Pl Fremont, CA||$1.84M||4||2.5||3,650|
|816 Wisteria Dr Fremont, CA||$1.38M||4||2||1,882|
|737 Wisteria Dr Fremont, CA||$1.61M||4||2||2,684|
|831 Wisteria Dr Fremont, CA||$1.31M||4||2||1,590|
|833 Bedford St Fremont, CA||$1.34M||4||2||1,793|
|756 Wisteria Dr Fremont, CA||$1.6M||4||2||2,483|
|805 Bedford St Fremont, CA||$1.15M||3||2||1,486|
|830 Wisteria Dr Fremont, CA||$1.62M||4||3||2,812|
|41711 Blossom Dr Fremont, CA||$1.47M||3||2.5||2,177|
Nearby Schools in Fremont
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!