418 22nd Ave, Seattle, WA 981223 beds, 2 baths, 1,270 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $265,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- View: Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,270 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7544800190
- Zillow Home ID: 49044649
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 418 22nd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Minor, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.9% higher than in Seattle, and 4.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Minor home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Minor home values.
- 422 22nd Ave Seattle, WA$384K21950
- 416 22nd Ave Seattle, WA$563K522,010
- 414 22nd Ave Seattle, WA$384K211,080
- 426 22nd Ave Seattle, WA$417K211,120
- 410 22nd Ave Seattle, WA$331K31930
- 421 23rd Ave # A Seattle, WA$421K331,474
- 421 23rd Ave # B Seattle, WA$424K331,530
- 408 22nd Ave Seattle, WA$248K21720
- 417 23rd Ave APT 2 Seattle, WA$155K11462
- 417 23rd Ave APT 4 Seattle, WA$167K11511
- 417 23rd Ave APT 3 Seattle, WA$166K11511
- 417 23rd Ave APT 1 Seattle, WA$153K11462
- 417 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$218K1--511
- 413 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$334K311,060
- 500 22nd Ave Seattle, WA$250K21800
- 423 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$415K33.251,500
- 425 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$421K33.251,500
- E Jefferson St Seattle, WA--------
- 2208 E Terrace St Seattle, WA$337K211,100
- 2204 E Terrace St Seattle, WA$366K211,220
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.