418 E Chestnut St, Norristown, PA 194013 beds, 3 baths, 1,318 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $132,500
- Price/sqft: $101
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 165 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,318 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 130024804032
- Zillow Home ID: 67360631
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 418 E Chestnut Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19401, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.5% lower than in Norristown, and 62.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 19401 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norristown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19401 home values.
- 416 E Chestnut St Norristown, PA$177K32.51,318
- 422 E Chestnut St Norristown, PA$181K32.51,918
- 414 E Chestnut St Norristown, PA$180K32.51,318
- 424 E Chestnut St Norristown, PA$174K32.51,318
- 609 Swift St Norristown, PA$170K32.51,476
- 420 E Chestnut St Norristown, PA$177K32.51,318
- 607 Swift St Norristown, PA$200K32.51,750
- 426 E Chestnut St Norristown, PA$184K331,542
- 423E E Chestnut St Coatesville, PA$218K61.52,940
- 415 E Marshall St Norristown, PA$154K31.51,949
- 605 Swift St Norristown, PA$178K32.51,476
- 413 E Marshall St Norristown, PA$147K611,949
- 603 Swift St Norristown, PA$178K331,476
- 415 E Chestnut St Norristown, PA$76K31784
- 419 E Chestnut St Norristown, PA$98K211,284
- 413 E Chestnut St Norristown, PA$78K321,058
- 601 Swift St Norristown, PA$165K33.51,488
- 409 E Chestnut St Norristown, PA$100K21924
- 619 Violet St Norristown, PA$101K311,613
- 421 E Chestnut St Norristown, PA$121K421,644
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!