418 Fairfax Dr, Pensacola, FL 325032 beds, 1 bath, 1,056 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- 63 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $52,100
- Price/sqft: $49
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Parcel #: 042S302051015003
- Zillow Home ID: 44663323
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 418 Fairfax Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32503 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 46.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.3% lower than in Pensacola, and 47.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32503 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32503 home values.
- 420 Fairfax Dr Pensacola, FL$42K--11,262
- 416 Fairfax Dr Pensacola, FL$50K--11,026
- 414 Fairfax Dr Pensacola, FL$68K--11,387
- 422 Fairfax Dr Pensacola, FL$67K--21,362
- 4017 N 8th Ave Pensacola, FL--------
- 4019 N 8th Ave Pensacola, FL$188K--12,963
- 4015 N 8th Ave Pensacola, FL$41K--1868
- 417 Fairfax Dr Pensacola, FL$44K--11,243
- 421 Fairfax Dr Pensacola, FL$39K--11,096
- 424 Fairfax Dr Pensacola, FL$71K321,672
- 412 Fairfax Dr Pensacola, FL$44K--1.51,056
- 4021 N 8th Ave Pensacola, FL$117K--22,042
- 415 Fairfax Dr Pensacola, FL$47K--11,096
- 423 Fairfax Dr Pensacola, FL$64K--21,146
- 4013 N 8th Ave Pensacola, FL$168K--3.51,867
- 413 Fairfax Dr Pensacola, FL$82K321,320
- 426 Fairfax Dr Pensacola, FL$75K--12,074
- 410 Fairfax Dr Pensacola, FL$43K--11,089
- 425 Fairfax Dr Pensacola, FL$91K421,500
- 4023 N 8th Ave Pensacola, FL$151K--2.52,031
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.