418 N 63rd St, Seattle, WA 981033 beds, 1 bath, 920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,007 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1904
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $401,000
- Price/sqft: $436
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 920 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 9523102550
- Zillow Home ID: 49140221
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 418 N 63rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Phinney Ridge market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.2% less than in Seattle, and 65.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Phinney Ridge home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Phinney Ridge home values.
- 422 N 63rd St Seattle, WA$411K11730
- 414 N 63rd St Seattle, WA$674K332,050
- 419 N 64th St Seattle, WA$650K432,190
- 417 N 64th St Seattle, WA$516K311,160
- 423 N 64th St Seattle, WA$548K31.51,290
- 426 N 63rd St Seattle, WA$674K31.752,200
- 410 N 63rd St Seattle, WA$533K311,270
- 411 N 64th St Seattle, WA$671K31.52,500
- 417 N 63rd St Seattle, WA$710K31.52,080
- 427 N 64th St Seattle, WA$583K311,770
- 421 N 63rd St Seattle, WA$669K411,850
- 427 N 63rd St Seattle, WA$606K332,060
- 6211 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$789K422,450
- 6306 Phinney Ave N Seattle, WA$618K221,680
- 6300 Phinney Ave N Seattle, WA$451K211,040
- 6310 Phinney Ave N Seattle, WA$634K321,930
- 416 N 62nd St Seattle, WA$660K41.752,060
- 422 N 62nd St Seattle, WA$680K522,260
- 6403 Francis Ave N Seattle, WA$694K311,600
- 412 N 62nd St Seattle, WA$547K322,160
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.