418 Oak St, Boonton, NJ 070054 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- 125 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $195
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2116452273
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 418 Oak Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07005, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.7% greater than in Boonton, and 46.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 07005 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boonton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07005 home values.
- 426 Oak St Boonton, NJ$351K32.51,620
- 410 Oak St Boonton, NJ$315K42.51,557
- 1129 Cedar St Boonton, NJ$293K----1,476
- 419 Oak St Boonton, NJ$456K----2,797
- 1125 Cedar St Boonton, NJ$226K----950
- 1113 Cedar St Boonton, NJ$286K----1,516
- 406 Oak St Boonton, NJ$222K----792
- 501 Oak St Boonton, NJ$290K----1,250
- 411 Oak St Boonton, NJ$292K----1,222
- 510 Oak St Boonton, NJ$496K----3,618
- 506 Highland Ave Boonton, NJ$330K----1,774
- 403 Oak St Boonton, NJ$280K----1,434
- 505 Oak St Boonton, NJ$390K----2,629
- 514 Oak St Boonton, NJ$323K----1,890
- 534 Oak St Boonton, NJ$471K42.52,514
- 709 Hillside Ave Boonton, NJ$538K----3,200
- Drake Ct Boonton Township, NJ$712K------
- 509 Oak St Boonton, NJ$267K----1,433
- 319 Oak St Boonton, NJ$232K----891
- 2 Pepe Rd Boonton, NJ$391K----2,926
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.