418 Sherman Dr, Fayetteville, NC 283014 beds, 3 baths, 4,020 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
(Note sold for $145,000 1999) 3/2 base floor. 1/1 basement.-2 Full Kitchens-2 FP-4 exterior entrances into home-garage w/extra wide door. Extra large bedrooms! Lg. Formal LR/DR combo-Over 400sf Family room open from kitchen-Huge Gameroom w/FP has been gutted to update/remodel-Upstairs EIK w/breakfast bar & unique round built in table-Lots of storage, closets, cabinets up &down. Beautiful Nature Park (Clark Park) w/waterfalls, covered bridge, campground, river walk, & more at end of road-bus line at top of road.
In-law Suite or separate Apartment for rental income with full bath, living room, bedroom, kitchen, and separate entry from outside with privacy from rest of home. Very nice size front foyer, private entrance from huge rocking chair porch. Also smaller side rocking chair porch and entrance. Formal living room and dining room combo. Downstairs basement area has storage, garage, & what was originally game room that was being prepared to remodel. It has a separate entry. Two washer/dryer hookups; one downstairs washroom in basement next to apartment/in-law suite living area & other is laundry closet in upstairs hallway bathroom.
Huge bedrooms! All has large closets! Master bedroom w/full master bathroom & WIC. Two wood burning large masonry fireplaces (one in family room/one downstairs-can be easily changed to natural gas fueled, neighborhood has underground pipelines). Upstairs fireplace has on either side built-in desks & bookshelves. Both work very well! One could heat the home w/just the fireplaces if one chose to. Originally 3 lots now one lot.
Great potential! Could easily be turned into multifamily rental property or group home, or assisted living quarters! Back part fenced w/privacy fence. Rear & front drives. Corner lot. Large rocking chair front porch, nice side porch to sit and enjoy, patio in the back. Paved rear parking pad in front of garage. Home needs some TLC due to family situation beyond the control of the ones left behind. This home is worth two times what is being asked for it.
Home so well insulated that utility bills are less than many homes that are 1150sf. Amazing & well insulated! Family wants someone to be able to buy it that can make it a happy home with many happy people to enjoy it.
Pull down ladder to huge attic with 85% floored and electric ran into it with light switch. Storage area in basement under front porch as storm shelter walled to protect with metal supports to keep family from harm in case of bad weather, or need of protection.
Huge yard! Great caring 'real' neighbors! Lots of shade trees to keep area cool & breezy. On those nice days open windows & a beautiful breeze comes from back thru to front of house. Own private retreat to sit in God's natural world. Many local natural plant life in yard-Camellias, day lilies, 'rain' flowers, Lilly of the valley, daffodils, wisteria, honeysuckle, columbine, rose of Sharon, forsythia, azaleas, magnolias, ornamental pear, sycamore, hickory, mulberry tree, irises, roses, sweet shrub, holly, & much more in yard.
Make an Offer! Owners need to Sale ASAP! Willing to negotiate. They have to relocate immediately! God bless!
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Radiant
- Last sold: Jan 1990 for $65,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 384 sqft
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Clark Park Nature Park with a campground area also, Cape Fear River and Cape Fear River Trail (about 4 miles long), covered bridge and waterfalls all walking distance from home. VA Medical Center walking distance. Natural sanctuary in the middle of the city.
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,020 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Propane butane
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 165
- Lot width: 104
- Parcel #: 0438764040
- Zillow Home ID: 53668559
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 418 Sherman Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28301, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49.3% greater than in Fayetteville, and 54.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28301 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28301 home values.
- 424 Sherman Dr Fayetteville, NC$110K32.52,002
- 417 Sherman Dr Fayetteville, NC--------
- 421 Sherman Dr Fayetteville, NC--------
- 426 Sherman Dr Fayetteville, NC$107K32.52,039
- 412 Sherman Dr Fayetteville, NC$133K321,580
- 413 Sherman Dr Fayetteville, NC$107K321,687
- 425 Sherman Dr Fayetteville, NC$114K321,554
- 409 Sherman Dr Fayetteville, NC$93K31.51,416
- 501 Sherman Dr Fayetteville, NC$132K322,145
- 506 Sherman Dr Fayetteville, NC$100K321,913
- 300 Facility Dr Fayetteville, NC$68K211,008
- 1930 Dogwood St Fayetteville, NC$59K21991
- 1932 Dogwood St Fayetteville, NC$62K311,080
- 1926 Dogwood St Fayetteville, NC$72K31.51,209
- 509 Sherman Dr Fayetteville, NC$97K321,540
- 1924 Dogwood St Fayetteville, NC$75K311,250
- 226 Facility Dr Fayetteville, NC$98K31.51,470
- 510 Sherman Dr Fayetteville, NC--------
- 1922 Dogwood St Fayetteville, NC$66K31936
- 309 Sherman Dr Fayetteville, NC$90K321,721
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.