418 W Juniper Ave, Wake Forest, NC 27587
Sold on 3/22/13: $242,000
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:2,710 sq ft
- Lot:0.42 acres
- Year Built:1988
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $242,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Great space Walk to WF High School, Main Street and Downtown. Back Yard is Fully Fenced Ready for Fido. Large Garage w/ Ample Work Area. Lots of Trim Throughout. Great Location!!!
- CoolingCentral, Other
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room
- Appliances IncludedDryer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven
- Covered Parking Spaces4
- Days on Zillow273
- Elementary SchoolWake Cty School District
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Other, Wood
- Garage Size624
- High SchoolWake Cty School District
- Last Remodel Year1988
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolWake Cty School District
- Parcel #184114440562000
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count10
- School DistrictWAKE COUNTY SCHOOLS
- # Stories25.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID6466630
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$256,795||$241K – $275K||-$870||$94||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,630/mo||$1.3K – $2K/mo||-$6||$0.60||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 27587 home values will rise 2% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Wake Forest as a whole. Among 27587 homes, this home is valued 9.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 18.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27587 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold rose 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.7% greater than in Wake Forest, and 32.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27587 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wake Forest.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27587 home values.
Neighborhood for 418 W Juniper Avenue
Nearby Schools in Wake Forest
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005