418 Wiggins Ave, Pensacola, FL 325054 beds, 2 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- 210 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2003 for $39,200
- Price/sqft: $30
- MLS #: 458488
- Parking: 720 sqft
- Cable-ready, Living room
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 342S300950000031
- Zillow Home ID: 44672711
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 418 Wiggins Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32505, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.7% greater than in Pensacola, and 164.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32505 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32505 home values.
- 49 Trevillian St Pensacola, FL$37K211,000
- 47 Sandalwood St Pensacola, FL$42K--11,069
- 51 Trevillian St Pensacola, FL$57K--1954
- 423 Wiggins Ave Pensacola, FL$76K--11,383
- 501 Wiggins Ave Pensacola, FL$42K21704
- 53 Trevillian St Pensacola, FL$64K--11,308
- 409 Wiggins Ave Pensacola, FL$46K--11,322
- 419 Wiggins Ave Pensacola, FL$46K--1896
- 45 Sandalwood St Pensacola, FL$63K--21,197
- 4208 Jean St Pensacola, FL$63K31--
- 55 Trevillian St Pensacola, FL$45K--1884
- 401 Wiggins Ave Pensacola, FL$57K321,120
- 503 Wiggins Ave Pensacola, FL$42K--1972
- 4210 Gaffney St Pensacola, FL$43K11800
- 500 Wiggins Ave Pensacola, FL$54K--11,650
- 507 Wiggins Ave Pensacola, FL$50K221,100
- 4112 W Belmont St Pensacola, FL$105K--21,784
- 43 Sandalwood St Pensacola, FL$41K--11,105
- 42 Sandalwood St Pensacola, FL$70K--11,064
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.