- Lot: 6,246 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Views: 6,332 all time views
- HOA Fee: $78
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $290,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $96
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Assoc Rules/Info \ Clubhouse/Rec Center, Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks), Assoc Rules/Info \ VA Approved Prjct, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Quarterly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Complex Feature \ Biking/Walking Path, Complex Feature \ Children''s Playgrnd, Complex Feature \ Clubhouse/Rec Room, Complex Feature \ Comm Tennis Court(s), Complex Feature \ Community Pool, Complex Feature \ Community Pool Htd, Complex Feature \ Lake Subdivision, Complex Feature \ Near Bus Stop, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Multi-Zones, Exterior Features \ Balcony/Deck(s), Exterior Features \ Childrens Play Area, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Exterior Stories \ 2, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ Soft Water Loop, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Features \ Water Softener Owned, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Family Rm, Fireplace \ Gas Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Higley Traditional Academy, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Walk-in Pantry, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bedroom \ Split, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Library-Blt-in Bkcse, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Attch''d Gar Cabinets, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Parking \ Side Vehicle Entry, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Gilbert, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Utilities \ SRP, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,023 sqft
- Parcel #: 31302529
- Zillow Home ID: 55281053
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $263-351K.
Market guideZillow predicts Power Ranch home values will increase 3.8% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Gilbert as a whole. Among Power Ranch homes, this home is valued 29.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Power Ranch, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.8% greater than in Gilbert, and 203.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Power Ranch home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Gilbert.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Power Ranch home values.
|4188 E Marshall Ave Gilbert, AZ||$289K||--||--||2,458|
|4172 E Marshall Ave Gilbert, AZ||$349K||5||3||3,086|
|4196 E Marshall Ave Gilbert, AZ||$317K||--||4.75||3,023|
|4164 E Marshall Ave Gilbert, AZ||$261K||--||--||1,945|
|4175 E Marshall Ave Gilbert, AZ||$269K||--||--||2,209|
|4204 E Marshall Ave Gilbert, AZ||$297K||5||4||2,744|
|4183 E Marshall Ave Gilbert, AZ||$272K||4||2||2,209|
|4156 E Marshall Ave Gilbert, AZ||$243K||3||2||1,735|
|4191 E Marshall Ave Gilbert, AZ||$238K||3||2||1,735|
|4167 E Marshall Ave Gilbert, AZ||$289K||--||--||2,458|
|4199 E Marshall Ave Gilbert, AZ||$273K||4||2||2,209|
|4212 E Marshall Ave Gilbert, AZ||$244K||3||2||1,945|
|4148 E Marshall Ave Gilbert, AZ||$239K||--||--||1,735|
|4159 E Marshall Ave Gilbert, AZ||$269K||4||2||2,209|
|4125 E Sidewinder Ct Gilbert, AZ||$282K||--||--||2,351|
|4133 E Sidewinder Ct Gilbert, AZ||$311K||4||3||2,502|
|4117 E Sidewinder Ct Gilbert, AZ||$276K||5||3||2,351|
|4141 E Sidewinder Ct Gilbert, AZ||$313K||5||3.5||2,744|
|4207 E Marshall Ave Gilbert, AZ||$253K||--||--||1,945|
|4524 S Stockade Ct Gilbert, AZ||$264K||--||--||2,029|
Nearby Schools in Gilbert
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!