- Built in 1957
- Views: 645 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: None
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $76,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $102
- Flooring: Hardwood
- 2nd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ None, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 51-60 Years, Air Conditioning \ None, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exercise Facilities, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Scavenger, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Assessment Includes \ Water, Basement (Y/N) \ None, Basement \ None, Basement Bathrooms (Y/N) \ No, Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ Yes, Dining Room \ Combined w/ LivRm, Dining Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Disability Access and/or Equipped \ No, Exterior Building Type \ Concrete, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Kitchen Flooring \ Hardwood, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Management \ Manager On-site, Master Association Fee \ No, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ None, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Hardwood, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Other Information \ None, Parking Type \ None, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Pets Allowed (Y/N) \ Yes, Property Type \ Attached Single, Recent Rehab (Y/N) \ Yes, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Special Assessments \ N, Square Feet Source \ Estimated, Status \ Contingent, Tax Exemptions \ None, Type of House \ Condo, Type of House \ High Rise (7+ Stories), Water \ Lake Michigan, Waterfront (Y/N) \ No
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 9
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 189
- Floor size: 750 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 14163030401176
- Zillow Home ID: 62009335
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $123-134K.
Market guideZillow predicts Buena Park home values will fall 2.3% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Chicago as a whole. Among Buena Park homes, this home is valued 24.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 36.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Buena Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.7% less than in Chicago, and 229.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Buena Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Buena Park home values.
|Other Units in this Building (218)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 4180 N Marine Dr|
Nearby Schools in Chicago
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!