- Lot: 4,983 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Views: 1,249 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $1,082,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $416
- Parking: 661 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Additional Rooms \ Separate Unit/ Apartment, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Solar Power On Grid, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Up, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 65974008
- Zillow Home ID: 61323276
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.06-1.34M.
Market guideZillow predicts Evergreen home values will increase 6.6% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Evergreen homes, this home is valued 53.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Evergreen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.5% less than in San Jose, and 69.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Evergreen home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
|4177 Horizon Ct San Jose, CA||$1.19M||5||3||2,764|
|4173 Horizon Ct San Jose, CA||$1.09M||4||3||2,414|
|3581 Nantes Ct San Jose, CA||$1.56M||6||4.5||4,089|
|4164 Arezzo Pointe Ct San Jose, CA||$979K||3||2||1,749|
|4160 Arezzo Pointe Ct San Jose, CA||$1.06M||3||2.5||2,300|
|4169 Horizon Ct San Jose, CA||$1.05M||3||2.5||2,300|
|4190 Horizon Ct San Jose, CA||$1.14M||3||2.5||2,300|
|3578 Corsica Ct San Jose, CA||$1.55M||5||3||3,658|
|4186 Horizon Ct San Jose, CA||$1.09M||3||3||2,159|
|3565 Corsica Ct San Jose, CA||$1.62M||5||4.5||3,766|
|4156 Arezzo Pointe Ct San Jose, CA||$1.13M||4||3||2,414|
|4165 Horizon Ct San Jose, CA||$1.07M||3||3||2,160|
|4182 Horizon Ct San Jose, CA||$1.18M||4||3||2,414|
|3572 Corsica Ct San Jose, CA||$1.59M||4||4.5||4,089|
|3582 Nantes Ct San Jose, CA||$1.58M||5||5||3,718|
|3575 Nantes Ct San Jose, CA||$1.53M||4||3||3,658|
|4152 Arezzo Pointe Ct San Jose, CA||$1.24M||4||3.5||3,000|
|4178 Horizon Ct San Jose, CA||$1.22M||5||3||2,757|
|4161 Horizon Ct San Jose, CA||$1.19M||4||3||2,757|
|3576 Nantes Ct San Jose, CA||$1.65M||5||5||4,089|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!