- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4181 SW Council Crest Dr, Portland, OR 972393 beds, 3 baths, 1,885 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $530,000
- Price/sqft: $281
- Finished basement, 1262 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,885 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Parcel #: R178199
- Zillow Home ID: 53877746
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4181 Sw Council Crest Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97239, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71.4% less than in Portland, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 97239 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97239 home values.
- 4211 SW Patrick Pl Portland, OR$526K422,859
- 4245 SW Agate Ln Portland, OR$566K331,595
- 4175 SW Council Crest Dr Portland, OR$641K731,950
- 4221 SW Patrick Pl Portland, OR$539K42.51,723
- 4235 SW Agate Ln Portland, OR$533K72.51,300
- 4180 SW Council Crest Dr Portland, OR$1.88M764,344
- 4190 SW Council Crest Dr Portland, OR$808K222,592
- 4154 SW Tualatin Ave Portland, OR$699K333,880
- 4163 SW Council Crest Dr Portland, OR$478K421,376
- 4302 SW Bertha Ave Portland, OR$1.14M54.52,946
- 4235 SW Patrick Pl Portland, OR$805K333,859
- 4225 SW Agate Ln Portland, OR$621K421,944
- 4201 SW Council Crest Dr Portland, OR$901K332,794
- 4303 SW Donner Way Portland, OR$499K21.51,748
- 4140 SW Tualatin Ave Portland, OR$577K222,129
Nearby Schools in Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292