41828 Lomas St, Hemet, CA 925444 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,407 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 1996 for $143,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Cooling System: Central, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Off Street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,407 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 449331028
- Zillow Home ID: 17985227
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 41828 Lomas Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92544 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 48.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 187.2% greater than in Hemet, and 67.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92544 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hemet.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92544 home values.
- 41816 Lomas St Hemet, CA$200K31.751,574
- 41844 Lomas St Hemet, CA$200K41.751,773
- 26786 Sol Ct Hemet, CA$213K32.52,127
- 26776 Sol Ct Hemet, CA$208K31.751,864
- 26796 Sol Ct Hemet, CA$197K31.751,574
- 41833 Lomas St Hemet, CA$199K321,574
- 41819 Lomas St Hemet, CA$222K332,227
- 41850 Lomas St Hemet, CA$192K31.751,574
- 41802 Lomas St Hemet, CA$197K32.52,127
- 41847 Lomas St Hemet, CA$198K432,127
- 26806 Sol Ct Hemet, CA$193K31.751,574
- 41805 Lomas St Hemet, CA$122K321,574
- 26770 Sol Ct Hemet, CA$180K321,574
- 41859 Lomas St Hemet, CA$202K41.751,773
- 26791 Sol Ct Hemet, CA$203K41.751,729
- 26781 Sol Ct Hemet, CA$226K322,295
- 41870 Lomas St Hemet, CA$192K321,574
- 41791 Lomas St Hemet, CA$200K332,127
- 26801 Sol Ct Hemet, CA$186K31.751,574
- 26864 Stanford St Hemet, CA$422K332,784
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.