- Lot: 6,616 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $780,000
- Price/sqft: $570
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 460 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Garden Window(s), Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Exterior \ Stone, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Hardwood - Partial, Flooring \ Slate, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Corner, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,368 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 45124117
- Zillow Home ID: 19697782
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $665-770K.
Market guideZillow predicts Cambrian Park home values will increase 3.6% next year, compared to a 4.7% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Cambrian Park homes, this home is valued 16.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cambrian Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.8% greater than in San Jose, and 4.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cambrian Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cambrian Park home values.
|4170 Jarvis Ave San Jose, CA||--||Studio||--||1,650|
|4188 Jarvis Ave San Jose, CA||$606K||1||1.5||884|
|1454 Glacier Dr San Jose, CA||$711K||3||2||1,359|
|1456 Glacier Dr San Jose, CA||$792K||4||2.5||1,996|
|1452 Glacier Dr San Jose, CA||$740K||4||2||1,474|
|4157 Ross Park Dr San Jose, CA||$799K||4||2||1,474|
|1447 Glacier Dr San Jose, CA||$741K||3||2||1,346|
|1458 Glacier Dr San Jose, CA||$727K||4||2||1,474|
|1448 Pinehurst Dr San Jose, CA||$820K||3||2||1,589|
|1450 Glacier Dr San Jose, CA||$812K||4||2||1,996|
|4145 Ross Park Dr San Jose, CA||$861K||4||2||1,996|
|4126 Jarvis Ave San Jose, CA||$736K||3||2||1,392|
|1446 Glacier Dr San Jose, CA||$744K||4||2||1,455|
|1443 Glacier Dr San Jose, CA||$732K||3||2||1,359|
|1446 Pinehurst Dr San Jose, CA||$818K||4||2||1,750|
|4104 Jarvis Ave San Jose, CA||$849K||4||2||1,996|
|4133 Ross Park Dr San Jose, CA||$763K||3||2||1,392|
|1463 Glacier Dr San Jose, CA||$717K||4||2||1,474|
|4136 Ross Park Dr San Jose, CA||$755K||3||2||1,392|
|1442 Glacier Dr San Jose, CA||$732K||3||2||1,359|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!